August 3, 2011

~ At Last

Well...after a whole lot of procrastination

Here are the finished signs/plaques I promised to show you!

I thought posting pics of the empty signs last month would somehow hold me accountable to get them done quickly...  Silly me!
Never the less...here they are.  The photo above shows them in a grouping so I'll try to do a few close ups....

I also came across these sweet scalloped wooden boxes that I just HAD to stencil.  I think I'll add a couple rhinestones to these.

The other white box was already mine, but I thought it would look scrumptious stenciled in Fleurs.
Here's a close-up of My Secret Garden planters.  Ready to go in the shop after I embellish them with the rhinestones.


The Garden Room sign I already posted, but I decided to stencil this old shabby header.  What do you think?
This is a vintage chalkboard that I stenciled with Ivory paint
Isn't this scrumptious pink sign perfectly shabby?  Thought the Shabby Villa stencil would be perfect for this.
Not to mention this old green chippy panel....just perfect for a garden room.
Embellished this panel with an old door plate and skeleton key.
Close up of the Header
 Blessings...don't we all take them for granted?
 Still time for garden thyme...at least in my neck of the woods in New England.
Hope you've enjoyed seeing the finished product......at long last!!  As soon as I attach the backings this week, they'll be headed to my rented space at the shop.  Would love to hear your thoughts on these.

I'll try not to be away so long next time....I've missed you ALL!  xoxo
karens sig 2

12 comments:

Kate said...

Karen
so beautiful I love them all. Hope that you are doing well my dear one. Keeping you close in my prayers and heart always. Stop by and enter my giveaway you will love the cage from Burlap Luxe.

Much love to you
Kate
xoxo

Trisha said...

All of them are just dreamy...there is no way I could pick only one to be my favorite!

~Trisha

Rebecca Nelson said...

LOVE THEM ALL! LOVE THEM!

Shabby Villa? SWEET!

xoREbecca

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Umm LOVE!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Karen ~Those are just beautiful !!!

Unknown said...

oh karen..these were WORTH the wait! truly! they are simply stunning! well done! :)

( i hope this finds you well?)

Passionate for White said...

Well worth the wait....they're ALL great!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

It is SO good to see a post from you Karen! I love each and every one!!! You've been busy. Oh, the chippiness, patina, colors on these...yum!
Welcome back,
Susan

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hello fellow shop girl! LOVE these...you did a great job! Hoping there will still be some when I go in on Tuesday! Hoping all is well with you and you are enjoying your summer...will I see you Tuesday night?

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Karen,
They are all items of beauty. So feminine in their shabbiness!

Hope your Sunday is being very good to you.

corine said...

These are just gorgeous!!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Just stumbled upon your beautiful blog! Love your signs and your lovely home!
Michelle