July 6, 2011

One done!

While trying to find something quickly for a White Wednesday post...I thought I'd show you this:
If you remember in my previous post, I showed all the empty panels waiting to be painted or embellished.

Don't you love that old, chippy, crackled white paint?  It seemed to be calling out for a "Garden Room" touch.

Well...here's ONE down...and many to go. It'll be going in the shop  soon (once it has some friends to go with it and I add the hangers to the back)  All the signs will be different and unique of course.

Sorry my post is so short, but I didn't want to be left out of the "White Wednesday" fun. Thanks Kathleen, for hosting such a beautiful event each week!!!!
karens sig 2

10 comments:

Our Back Porch said...

I love it! Can't wait to see what others you come up with! Happy White Wednesday!

Waving from Our Back Porch,
Rebecca

Rebecca Nelson said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT Miss Karen! Thank you so much for sharing with us! SWEET!

xoRebecca

Unknown said...

your sign came out just lovely! can't wait to se the rest! happy ww dear Karen!

Kate said...

HI Karen
That is so beautiful I too cannot wait to see what else you create. I know all of your items are going to be such a hit. Sending you love and prayers. Thank you for all of your prayers on our behalf as well.
Have a beautiful week xoxo Kate

Heaven's Walk said...

Beautiful job, Karen! That chippiness is seriously awesome! :) Do you use stencils or do you freehand the letters?

xoxo laurie

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Oh, I love how this panel turned out Karen! You have such a talent. I can't wait to see the rest.
We'll miss you this weekend, but will plan another meeting soon. Take care of yourself & keep doing these lovely tasks that bring you joy,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, well at least you posted,I didn't get anything on, although have the fun 4th things on, love the sign, could use one like that, Celeste, victoriantailor.com

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Karen!
Looks so pretty ~ can't wait to see the rest!
I am sure they won't last long in the shop!

Sandi said...

Very lovely sign Karen!! Can't wait to see the rest.
Blessings~

Miami Website Design said...

Those are so beautiful I too cannot wait to see what else you create. I know all of your items are going to be such a hit.