April 11, 2012

A little peek before the "SHOW"

I hope you're not tired of seeing  chalk painted pots, since I created more for the "At Home with White" Show  (this coming weekend)

These one's are larger than the seedling pots in my last post so I wanted to do something different.
I'm happy with the way they came out, shabby with just enough chic
I also painted this little chest which has a wooden rod on the inside...perfect for hanging necklaces (or doll clothes if bought for a little girl)

The vintage bucket received  a coat of chalk paint, along with a "Fleurs" stencil~
I painted the mirror, which was dark brown.   Pardon the mess in the reflection.
(my drop cloths and paint rags) oops!
This Lane Chest got a makeover, along with a new seat cushion with vintage fabric. (Thanks Mom, for creating the cushion for me)














A sweet, generous in size wood tote...perfect for supplies of any kind.
And since I'm linking up to White Wednesday over at Faded Charm  with all my whites, I wanted to add these beautiful off- white roses that my cousin Pam gave me for my birthday. (which is tomorrow) 

Aren't they gorgeous?  She knows I LOVE my whites!
Next time I post, I'll have pics of all the treasures the Shop Girls brought in for the White Event, as well as some of my things that I haven't shown you yet. ....After all...this is just a "little peek"
Happy White Wednesday!

Oh, and I'm linking this post to French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday.  My first time joining the party! Thanks for hosting Courtney.
karens sig 2

16 comments:

Special 'K' said...

Thank you ever so much for sharing your beautiful whites. They are adorable. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Happy Birthday Karen!!
Hoping to see you today at some point ~ loved the little peek!

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

I love what you did with the vintage bucket. I love it all but the bucket is my favorite!

Unknown said...

I-CAN-NOT-WAIT! :)

Venus Blues Hideaway said...

Love what you have done with the flower pots. Brilliant Idea.
Love your "whites". Beautiful Blog! I have started following you so I can pop in often.

Faye

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Karen, everything looks wonderful! I can't believe I will get to see you tomorrow.
Happy belated birthday my dear!
Michelle & I will try to arrive in the morning, not long after opening time.
See you SOON!

Lady Pamela said...

Everything is BEAUTIFUL! I love white.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I LOVE the chalk painted pots! Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh those pots are beautiful! Such a great way to dress them up.

Rita said...

I Karen,
this is my first visit to your blog and I'm so glad to have found you. Wow, you have a lovely place here.
I love your white treasures. how did make those white frayed fabric roses that are adorning yor pots?
and your white mirror is gorgeous. it would definitely find a place for it in my home. i'm addicted to white and to shabby!!!!!
rita

Annie Louise said...

Oh my gosh love all of this!!!!!!
Jeanette

time worn interiors said...

I love those flower pots!
tot

Tutti Chic said...

I LOVE my chalk painted pots! It was a fabulous show-you girls did such a beautiful job with it all-so glad I got to get there early to grab some treasures-:) chris

Fishtail Cottage said...

love your site!!!! those pots are darling! xoox, tracie

Olivia said...

Oh my goodness, I am in heaven over the moon for those cute white pots! I have been making alot of rosettes and this is the perfect use for them! Love it! xo
Olivia

{northern cottage} said...

hi there - just wanted to let you know that you INSPIRED ME!! Your little white pot tutorial was put to good use - thank you!

http://www.northerncottage.net/2012/07/shabby-little-white-pots.html#