May 15, 2011

And also a "time for change"

The thing about changes...
or should I say "unwanted changes"....
we can fight them or accept them...be destroyed by them or grow from them...
In this "time and season" of change in my life...
I pray to be graceful in loss, unwavering in faith, and sweet in spirit.
Let not bitterness or anger wrap it's ugly tentacles around my heart. 
I know I will one day look back and understand your plan in all of this Lord, but for now it's enough to know that only through your strength, I can weather this "time" of change.
karens sig 2

7 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Change is sometimes needed to move into another phase of this wonderful thing we call Life... My hope is that your change opens up many new experiences and loads of Love..Laughter and great Memories.
Hugs,
Wanda

Vintage Gal said...

Change is sometimes very hard and very scary, but also very necessary to get where the Lord wants us to be ~ may the Lord give you strength in your time of change ;-)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

You are handling this time of change with grace and elegance...I admire your strength Karen!!

Hugs to you!!

Unknown said...

So glad I came across your blog. It's really lovely. Change can be good sometimes. I hope it is all good for you. Have a great day,
Janet Bernasconi
Janet's Creative Pillows

Passionate for White said...

I think it helps to think of changes in your life as part of your destiny. I hope you are keeping well and positive.

Kate said...

Dear Karen
I stand in awe of your grace and elegance and will continue to pray as each day moves forward your heart will be filled with nothing but joy & hope. Sending you love and warm wishes

God Bless
Kate
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Change is pretty much the only 'sure thing' in life, and you're right, we really have to learn to roll with the punches and do our best to look on the bright side of things.....because there always is one!

Ciao Bella!


CREATIVE CARMELINA