June 4, 2010

Cottage seating area

Here's a pic of my Cottage Garden seating area in my little sitting room. This is a sweet spot to have a little snack or a cup of my favorite hot beverage. I wanted to post more pics tonight, but alas my camera battery died and was yelling at me to recharge it. So this little pic will have to do for now. I hope to add more pics of the rest of the room later tomorrow. You'll notice in the pics to come that we thankfully have changed the carpet since this photo! (this was left over from my country days, before I was transformed to a shabby chic girl).

6 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Welcome to the wonderfull world of blogging Karen! Your blog is just beautiful, you did a wonderful job! The little peek into your home is lovely and I can't wait for more! Enjoy your weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogosphere. You look like you have a fine start. I look forward to seeing more of your finds and treasures.

Unknown said...

Hey...great job there chickie!! I found you by reading Sandi's blog as I always do and saw your comment to her and now here I am!! Looks like a great start to me. Keep up the good work. Getting pretty adventurous aren't you? Love ya, Pam

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! I'm eager to continue...it's so much fun.

Debbie~ said...

Your friend from 'A Cottage Muse' suggested your new blog and I'm so glad she did, your blog is 'GREAT' and your cottage is beautiful. I'm also fairly new to blogging, I've had one just for family & friends and found my family wasn't into commenting or visiting often, so in Feb. I chose to open it up to what I looove the most 'Anything Cottage'(sharing our humble homes, how-to ideas, I feel we're all kindred spirits)! My home is a work in progress, but I've been learning from my new cottage blogging buddies, that we're a lot alike in that aspect! Welcome to blogging and I invite you to come visit my blog when you have the time. Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

Vintage Porcelain Art By Amy Enright said...

OOOOOOOH! LOVE the Paul De Longpre print! one of my favorites! Beautiful Blog!
Amy