April 3, 2012

White "PINTEREST" Wednesday

This week for White Wednesday,  I'm showcasing just a few of my favorite "Whites" from my PINTEREST Boards. 

If you haven't already joined the  PINTEREST craze, you don't know what you're missing.  So much inspiration, so much to drool over...you'll see!

I'll try to give credit to the original blogs or sites these pics were found on...when able.  So pull up a chair, and enjoy some extraordinary eye candy with me.


The shades of white here are over the top gorgeous.
Pastelsandwhites.blogspot

This is such a perfect room...dreamy and restful, don't you think?
Umla.tumblr.com
Who doesn't love vintage enamelware?
iVillage.com
Sure wish I had one of these...very French!
Debrahalllifestyle
 EVERYTHING about this display is dreamy...but especially that door~
Tumblr.com
I would move here in a heartbeat...and wouldn't change a thing!
Carolyn Roth Peeler
A beautiful place to dream...
Elizabethhousestlouis.blogspot
Hope you enjoyed this small tour of some of my PINTEREST pins.  If you'd like to see more, jump on the link on my sidebar....or click  here.   Until next post, may all your Wednesday's be white!
karens sig 2

7 comments:

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Thanks for these visions of loveliness Karen! I'm really looking forward to seeing you at the White Event. Michelle & I will look for you inside the store. We plan on coming that Saturday 4/14. Yippee!
Oh, and if you happened to still have that laundry basket...I'm still very interested. :)
I can't wait to see you & give a big hug!!

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Oh I so enjoyed this!!! So much inspiration in these photos,thanks! All the best,Chrissy

All Things Chic 2 said...

Great post , very inspiring just what I like...
Your newest follower...I invite you to follow me back...
Blessings Lori

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Good morning, what a lovely post. I love your home, looked through all your wonderful posts. You have a wonderful ability for decorating. I enjoyed my visit so much. Beautiful blog. I think Beautiful blogs = beautiful people. Your blog says everything about you. All that loveliness can be found here.
blessings,
Happy Easter,
Debbie

My Sparrows Nest said...

So so pretty! Thank you for sharing! I loved it all!

My Sparrows Nest said...

Such pretty vintage styling! Love it! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me!

Special 'K' said...

Thank you for sharing these amazing images, so beautiful. I am so glad to meet you. I am so excited to find and follow new special places. I will follow on my way out because I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you. Happy Easter, take care and enjoy! Cheers SpecialK XoXo